Get on the path to results today.
• Unpaid Overtime (Defined as Working More than 8 Hours per Day and/or More than 40 Hours per Week without Being Paid Time and a Half)
• Minimum Wage Violations
• Prevailing Wages
• Unpaid Commissions and/or Unpaid Piece-Rate Work
• Meal Breaks (Working Shifts More than 5 Hours without Being Provided a 30-Minute Off-Duty Meal Break)
• Rest Breaks (Working Shifts More than 4 Hours without Being Provided a 10-Minute Rest Break)
• Unpaid Meetings or Training
• Unpaid "Off-the-Clock" Work
• Misclassification of Employees as Exempt
• Misclassification of Employees as Independent Contractors
• Wrongful Termination
• Purchase of Defective Products
• Purchase of Products Based on Misleading or False Advertising
At Levine Law Group, we specialize in bringing the law to your corner. We are dedicated to understanding what results you want and to helping you understand what actions we can take on your behalf. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure that you understand the choices you are making and feel empowered to make them.
For 10 years our firm has had a proven track record of success. We use that experience to help you down a path to the results you need. Check out our success stories, and then schedule your free phone consultation today.
Brian Levine graduated from Southwestern School of Law in 2007. He has litigated numerous individual cases, as well as complex class and representative actions in state and federal court, resulting in recoveries for thousands of Californians. Mr. Levine's practice focuses on labor and employment, as well as consumer protection law.
U.S. District Court Central District of California
U.S. District Court Southern District of California
U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
U.S. District Court Northern District of California
9th Circuit Court of Appeals
Copyright © 2019 Levine Law Group, APC - All Rights Reserved. Levine Law Group, APC does not offer any guarantee of results. The State Bar rules require us to designate an attorney responsible for this site. Levine Law Group, APC designates Brian Levine as the attorney responsible for this site. Please be aware that the transmission of an email inquiry itself does not create an attorney-client relationship. Levine Law Group, APC cannot serve as your counsel unless we both agree in writing to the terms of the representation. You should also be aware that the statute of limitations (the deadline imposed by law within which you may bring a lawsuit) may severely limit the time for you to file any potential claims.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder